Monday, March 30, 2009

added a bunch of new items



These are just a few of my new items. I love to make and create new things for my shop , only thing I do not like is adding ,listing,uploading,pricing,item description----bluh,bluh,bluh, I wish there was a smart button like staples has,, press it and say "that was easy" whew, for a monday this is way to much stuff.... But this week end I did relax a bit.. so i guess today i needed to feel like I have accomplished something, I hate being lazy, It makes me feel guilty for some strange reason. Hope you enjoy a few new things....

1 comment:

  1. Never feel guilty for relaxing - God meant us to enjoy this wonderful planet he created. I don't think we were meant to run from place to place on an impossible schedule. Stop and smell the flowers, now and then.

    ReplyDelete