Saturday, March 14, 2009

Many thanks to all Feedback

I would like to thank every one who has left feedback to my shop here is just a few....You're such a sweetie! Did you know its the most wonderful surprise package I've ever received? I love your little surprises with you packed along with the tag. I felt so special. You have to know that you sold more than tags to me, I'm excited to send you something soon. Cheers! Chyrl...............Very nice anklet, pretty packaging and a very dedicated customer-oriented seller. Included a very cute pair of free earrings also. Will buy again from LilDab!.........................These are so nice--I love the paper! They were even gift-wrapped, and came with a free gift--fantastic! Highly reccomended!..................
Now I would like to add more sayings for a Good Life.......
16. Be the first to say "Hello"
17. Live beneath your means
18. Drive inexpensive cars, but own the best house you can afford
19. Buy great books even if you never read them
20. Be forgiving of yourself and others

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to have to make a list of all the live well points combined... Onec you reach 50 maybe, or 100. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete