Friday, March 20, 2009

My Daily 5 with extra's!!


Daily 5.

41. Don't waste time learning the "tricks of the trade." Instead,learn the trade
42. Keep a tight rein on your temper
43. Buy vegetables from a truck farmers who advertise with hand-lettered signs
44. Put the cap back on the toothpaste
45. Take out the garbage without being told

I enjoy looking at every ones blog and reading all the wonderful story's. I came across this beautiful image on the right , and wanted to share with all my readers... They say today is the first day of SPRING! well here in Jersey it is SNOWING! can you believe this or what! So when I came across this water color of flowers , I just had to smile....... I hope I put a smile on your face as well...... Have a Great Day!!!

6 comments:

  1. Funny, but good ones! Happy Spring!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wasn't waking up to that snow crazy?! Hopefully that was Old Man Winter's way of saying good-bye! Happy Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy spring Kate! thanks for all the lovely comments you leave,love reading them

    Aisha-- That old man winter! he has a hard time letting go! Happy Spring to you also

    ReplyDelete
  4. first day of spring, I only wish, dang canadian winters heheeh nice blog, and I love your background !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Heather, i love your blog too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its poring COLD rain here. I would love a warm spring day soon. And green.. With flowers...

    ReplyDelete