Monday, March 23, 2009

Stamps from owlbaby8069 Plus "My Daily 5"





First I would like to thank www.owlbaby8069.etsy.com For these lovely stamps I bought from her. She Hand makes these stamps, she can even do a custom stamp for you , just let her know what is on your mind! This is just one idea you can do with them, she also sent me a necklace made by www.surly.etsy.com. I love my necklace, I think I might try to make one myself. Now for "My Daily 5"...

51. Make the best of a bad situations
52. Always accept an outstretched hand
53. Live so that when your children think of fairness,caring,and integrity, they think of you
54. Admit your mistakes
55. Ask someone to pick up your mail and daily paper when you're out of town. Those are the first two things potential burglars look for.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Barbara!

    I can't believe how good the border stamp looks colored in like that--it adds a whole new dimension--the colors you picked are right on! And the tags are great--I love pinking--reminds me of being a little kid, when I first (totally amazed) saw pinking shears in my Grammie's sewing basket--

    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori Thank you for the wonderful comments! the border stamp looks a bit folk artsy the colors bring out that! I just got the pinking shears! and also love them ,I remember my "Nanna" having them also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow those stamps look great! I too love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. When I get a new stamp, they sit for a long time. Not yours! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete