Wednesday, March 18, 2009

What a treat!


This morning I'm going though my mail and received this lovely message...
hi Barbara,
I've been needing a better system for drying my freshly-varnished stamps, so I did a little woodworking this morning and made a rack using your clothes pins--I was using those metal office supply type clips, but they're too slippery and hard to open when I've got my hands full of a varnish brush and a stamp--the clothes pins are perfect for this, and glued up securely to the wood just great. Just tought you'd like to see--

Lori

Thank you owlbaby8069 for showing me what you did with the clips you bought from my shop!
And , since you were the only one to buy these clips while my free giveaway was going on you have WON!!!!!!!!
YES! YOU HAVE HEARD CORRECTLY!!!!!!!
OWLBABY8069 IS THE WINNER!!!!!!!
I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO THANK ChromaSmear for all her help in putting the word out!!


CONGRATS!!!!!! and I'm so glad you love your clips...

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you liked the pic of my drying rack that I made using your clips--I really needed it! I just checked out the pic on one of your recent blog posts of the braclet I won--it's fabulous! I LOVE IT! Thank you for convoing me to tell me about the contest!

    Love your blog--

    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori--- I mailed out your bracelet! It is on the way...

    ReplyDelete