Thursday, April 30, 2009

Daily 5 plus new items in shop
















I love Cherry Blossoms!! I picked these off the tree out front of my yard.I wanted to make something just to take a picture of the lovely Cherry Blossom tree.So I came up with these!! I almost want to keep them for myself.I love jewelry and love wearing it and making it.For some reason or another it just makes me feel pretty. Oh yeah! Mother's Day is around the corner. Give these to someone special, after all your mom does deserve the best!!

Daily 5

111. Learn CPR
112. Resist the temptation to buy a boat
113. Stop and read historical roadside markers
114. Learn to listen. Opportunity sometimes knocks very softly
115. Know how to change a tire

1 comment:

  1. I am frequently tempted to buy a boat. I don't know why, it just seems like a boat would be really fun. and a lot of work.

    ReplyDelete