Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Daily 5



You meet so many wonderful people here at Etsy!! A few days ago I had someone buy one of my bracelets that I make with the rosary charms. Then I received a e-mail thru etsy from her son, that has to wear a medical bracelet, and was wondering if I can make him these hemp bracelets. Well of coarse I can. I replied. I made a few different colors as shown above. And to my surprise he buys them all!!! What a wonderful kid!! So I also included a few extras, a necklace and two more different style bracelets and a pair of earrings for his mom! That's just how I am. So If any one decides to order from me, You will be sure that I will include many, many surprises also. I know when I buy from etsy and when I get surprises I will be sure to re visit them again. I always say "what comes around goes around". All smiles!!!

Daily 5

86. Make it a habit to do nice things for people who'll never find out
87. Attend class reunions
88. Lend only those books you never care to see again
89. Always have something beautiful in sight, even if it's just a daisy in a jelly glass
90. Know how to type

3 comments:

  1. great daily five and a wonderful story about those cool bracelets you made!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen , Thank you! You never know who you run into at etsy!! Great to hear from you, take care..

    ReplyDelete
  3. 89 is my favorite of this bunch.

    ReplyDelete